Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

COOKING TO KILL! Chocolate Noose Recipe

With Halloween just a few short weeks away, I thought I'd post another "Chocolate Recipe" from one of my favorite "Tie-in" Cookbook Collection: Cooking to Kill! The Poison Cook-book.  The recipe is for Chocolate Noose --not Chocolate Mousse !!!

This is one of my favorite books in my Killer Cookbooks: Mystery-related cookbooks. Published in 1951, Cooking to Kill! has Recipes by Ebenezer Murgatroyd with Comic Drawings by Herb Roth (Peter Pauper Press, 1951).  Cooking to Kill! has been called "not only a cook-book to end all cook-books, but also a cook-book to end all cooks." 








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a spooky cookbook!

~~louise~~ said...

I so want that cookbook Janet!!! If ever you should see another, please, please, please let me know!!!

Thanks for sharing...

P.S. It's been Pinned!!!