Pages

Friday, February 10, 2017

Ode to Chocolate Stouts: Happy Valentine's Day!

With Valentine's Day coming up next week, I was happy to receive this Ode to Chocolate Stout from Rogue Ales & Spirits. Photo and Poem shared with permission. So grab a bottle of Rogue Chocolate Stout or Double Chocolate Stout and Celebrate!


An Ode To Chocolate Stouts

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the honey, malts and oat
That in a pint my nose and tongue can note
On these cold and dark February days.
I love thee to the level of my thirst
Upon sitting at the bar after work.
I love thee freely, as joyful men do toast;
I love purely, as your taste we praise.
I love thee with a passion put to use
In the big old brewery on the bay.
I love thy rich, indulgent chocolate pour
And thy dark and decadent velvet foam
Which in this snowy winter keeps me warm
And makes the perfect dessert treat at home.


Celebrate your love for Rogue's Chocolate Stout and Double Chocolate Stout this Valentine’s Day.

No comments: